Translate The Page

The Power of Food Science (2)

*THE POWER OF FOOD SCIENCE (2)*
Good morning friends, 😃😃 trust you had a good night rest? Today's Tuesday, the week is gradually moving, do all the best you can, to keep moving too. 🏃🏃
Before I go into what I have for us today, I'd first like to carve out the time to say a very big thanks 🙏 to each and every one of us on this platform for the support and encouragement you have always given us. I watched yesterday's article go viral on facebook especially. You just kept liking, commenting and sharing. The Food Legends is saying a big thanks to each and everyone of you. 😍😘 You all are wonderful! We consider it an honour. 😇
So back to my  write-up. Please if you didn't read yesterday's article, do well to locate it on our timeline, it remains the basis of every other thing I'd share with us.
Food related courses are sound courses, they are one of the best kind of courses in the world. Really! I'm not saying that to just make food professionals feel high. The statement is true. One thing constant, like I said yesterday is there'd always be a demand for your knowledge. Value what you possess.
I don't want to hear people devalue the substance we carry. What? 🤨 Do you know what level of intelligence it takes to be a student of food? We go into microbiology, bio-technology, chemistry, engineering, nutrition and diet-ethics, processing and preservation, physiology, bio-chemistry etc. The course is wide, extended its tentacles across many fields, students of the course deserve some 👏👏 accolades. Because they have built capacity for diversification and integration at the same time. Food scientist are not kitchen technicians, we are more of laboratory experts and analysts, we do research, not cooking!
Another truth is in an economy like Nigeria, a profession in the world of food is easy to have. Someone's shocked? 😯 Feel like asking me "Are you sure?" 🤔... Smiles, oh yes, I'm sure. Do you know why I said so? We have a profession that can be established either on low or high capital. It's a profession where you necessarily do not have to wait for jobs. Food related courses are in no wise a lesser option. Rather, they an advantage for the new nations coming up, where presidents needs to know that youths generally are not lazy. Because when governments fail to give options, we create more. We'd build food companies from the scratch and scale them up, then we'd employ others and bring a great contribution to our nation. It might take our sweat, but we'd commit ourselves to the task.
Oh! I have a vision, I have a goal, I have a desire locked up in my inside, to effect a change, to bring progress to my nation, Nigeria. We are not mediocres, we are intelligent people. Products like ancient Cocacola and the new Starbucks weren't destined to arise from foreign countries alone. There is milk in my nation, there is honey too. Thank God for an industry like Rite foods who has stood long enough to face the task, giving those of us coming behind a legacy. Thank you for bigi cola, even though it doesn't taste exactly like coke, your uniqueness is what we want to be improved and advertised.
I have a vision, I have a goal, I want to see Nigeria become a home of exports, and not just imports. We'd export finished products and not just raw materials. Back in the days of our fathers, food was one of our major advantage in the economy of the world. The same will return again. We might not all return to the farm, some of us will have to remain in our laboratories till we give the world astounding food products, that will be trans-generational.
I have a vision, I have a goal, and even facebook nor whatsapp isn't spaceous enough to contain my thoughts. I'd keep brooding on them till they hatch like the eggs of the hen. It might cost us our energy, but whatever doesn't cost a thing, isn't worth a dime. Let me pause here...
🙏🙏 Thanks for reading! Please share and tag all food professionals you'd love to get inspired.
Article By: Immanuel Rottex
Food, Nutrients & Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your view below

Action

Adbox