Translate The Page

Undernutrition Among Children


*Undernutrition Among Children*

FNH on whatsapp started on the 2nd of October, 2015. I still remember the first I article published then portrayed a group of African children suffering from intense undernutrition.

Going through an article by UNICEF this morning, I discovered that undernutrition is a factor that contributes to the death of 6 million children annually across the world.

This is a matter that needs attention, I know that we may not be able to stop it completely, death is inevitable. But the fact is, you and I can reduce the number by one.

Here's a popular saying by Mother Theresa that I hold in high esteem: "If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one."

It might be helpful for you also. I won't write on what I don't practice. Though I'm still a student, I always do the little I can.

What's the essence of teaching ourselves principles of Nutrition, and not caring for those who suffer from undernutrition?
Should we dash out recharge cards to those who are averagely okay and forget those who can't afford a hundred naira for food?
Certainly not!

Even if it's once in a month, do what you can to feed a hungry soul.

Article by: Immanuel Rottex
(Food Scientist & Nutritionist)

Good morning,
Have a lovely Tuesday,
Food, Nutrients & Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your view below

Action

Adbox