Translate The Page

Life Experience of Food Poisoning

Food Poisoning Experience
Hey lovelies... Trust we're good?

To start with, I must say a big thanks to you all for following our articles. My partner (T.Praise) has been writing commendable articles. She deserves some accolades. 👏👏👏

Today I want to share an experience as I talk on Food Poisoning....

I sat at a corner watching my younger brother, whom I prefer to nickname Twinie. Lo & behold 😯Twinie was teaching his friends food poisoning 😳 with fire in his bones. As I heard him mention "Salmonella", the name of a micro-organism, my ears almost pulled out of my head. What? Twinie had memorised the name... 😂😂

Let's Rewind... Few weeks prior

Twinie woke up early, with complaints of a troubled stomach. It wasn't settled at all. Battalions of nation were engaging a world war III right in his own tummy. He couldn't sit straight, stand straight, think straight, infact couldn't eat straight. A wonderful meal was prepared that same morning for breakfast, it was spagetti pasta, Twinie couldn't enjoy it at all. I gave him all advise I could, but they were not working.

At a point I told him to recount the symptoms, he did. I discovered he was having food poisoning. I sat him down and told him he must have eaten a contaminated food. Then I asked him what he consumed the previous day. When he started speaking, we found out that he bought puff-puff in a dirty environment. For crying out loud, puff-puff? What?

I lectured him about food poisoning, he was so inconvenient, that I didn't know he was listening.

Fast forward...

That was it 😃, Twinie was talking to his friends from experience. Do you know what it means to see a burnt man telling other not to enter fire? That was it. It was like Lazarus begging Father Abraham 😂😂😂 ... Let me go & warn my family members... Lol.
He taught in a way I would never have taught.

Experience is truly a good teacher...

Anyway I took permission from Twinie to share his experience & he allowed me joyfully.

So let me teach you too.😍. WHAT IS FOOD POISONING?

It is a food-borne illness that comes from eating contaminated food.

Let me pause here...
Bye for now! 👋

Your Food Scientist,
Immanuel Rottex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your view below

Action

Adbox