Translate The Page

Nutrition and Immune System

Nutrition and Immune System
*Nutrition & Immune System (1)*
Hi,
Beautiful afternoon... 🌞
...
Welcome to 🤝 another series of Food, Nutrients & Health.
Friends, there's an imagination boiling up in me. But before I go there... I remember the story of a particular well-known scientist who once lived. The story about the scientist was told of the number of times he was so lost in work, that he sometimes forgot if he had eaten or not. Strange, 😏 isn't it? But really, I nearly had this kind of experience sometime last month, sincerely! 😁😆😆
So I could relate, and then it initiated a thought in me.

So back to my imaginations. I sat and looked, I was seeing humans and food. But the foods were like toys, they never enticed humans anymore. People were just in their world, lost in work. Going to offices, returning home, and then resting. I mean there is nothing like hunger. 🤷🏻‍♂
I know at this point someone is already like... "What is this one saying now? 😏"
Lol... 😂😂

Anyway it's nothing but a daydream.
So my point?
"Nutrition is nature's designed system for survival."
This then led me to the topic
*Nutrition & Immune System*

What is Nutrition?
Nutrition is the process of injesting, digesting & absorbing vital elements in food known as 'Nutrients' into the body system.
What does Immune System mean?
The immune system is the body's defense
against infectious organisms and other
invaders. Through a series of steps called the
immune response, the immune system attacks
organisms and substances that invade body
systems and cause disease.

I can explain germs & pathogenic organisms as terrorists 💀💂🏼‍♀💂🏼‍♀👽invading your body system, trooping in sqards.
While, your immune system is a company of millitary personnels 👩🏿‍🚀👩🏿‍🚀👨🏼‍✈ consisting of battalion of soldiers, ensuring that the body system isn't taken over by intruders.
It has been a long-asked question in the heart of nutritionists and health professionals that, is there really any link between nutrition & our immune system?
Well, researchers are still on it as a project, and thorough findings are still ongoing as regards the topic itself.

I'd pick it up from here next week... Anticipate the series (2).
...to be cont'd

Thanks so much for reading!
Have a blessed weekend. 😃


Article By: Immanuel Rottex
Food, Nutrients & Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your view below

Action

Adbox